Bell Customer Service Facility
We are proud to be a Bell Customer Service Facility for the 206A/B-series, 206L-series, 222-series, 230 and 407 models. The Bell 47 and 429 are also on our FAA Repair Station Certificate. At Helicopter Specialties, Inc., you can be assured your Bell helicopter will be serviced by factory trained and experienced technicians.
Helicopter Specialties, Inc. recently completed very lightweight and modular EMS modifications on several Bell 407’s, including a baggage-mounted oxygen system, rear bulkhead medical equipment panel and a medical equipment shelf. These modifications adapt easily to future equipment upgrades. Contact us for details.
We also have extensive experience with structural repairs and interior/exterior modifications for corporate, private, law enforcement and special use aircraft.
Custom Designed Interiors
- Avionics Installations & Upgrades
- Aircraft Paint
- Upholstery–pilot & crew seating, bench seats with storage, soft storage, blackout curtain
- Night Vision systems
- O2 systems
- State-of-the art cabin lighting
- Isolette Platform Modification for Ferno stretchers
- Medical equipment mounts for securing monitors and medical devices
- Custom designed medical cabinets
- Stretcher latch-down mechanism for Ferno stretchers
- Wall-mounted electrical, oxygen, suction, and compressed air outlets
PARTS — Call Us for All Your Bell Helicopter Parts Needs!
We’re experts at locating hard to find parts. We support 47, 206, 222, 230, 407 and 429 models. Call 608-758-1701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.